• If you have a Minor you will have to fill out the minor consent forms at the time of arrival.

​Please open all the PDF files, read clearly, and print necessary files to bring to Ben Hur Speedway.  

  • Forms to bring: Racer Associate Member Application (not necessary if you filled this out and turned it in at the first practice), Driver Entry form (If your class is not listed, please write in the class at the bottom of the page.) A Copy of your DRIVERS LICENCE OR ID CARD (unless you turned this in at first practice.)

There will be a running Consession this weekend.